Thursday, April 16, 2009

Streetz from Bristol


Where are you from and what was it like growing up there?
I'm from London, but I've lived between London and Bristol really, Bristol's a lot like London just much smaller, when ' was younger I found London kinda boring, I never had as much freedom up there as a kid.


How did you get your name and is there a story behind it?

Streetz is in the Streetz and its just that alone really!

Was there a situation or a person who inspired you to rap?

My pops always encouraged me to do my music, but i guess i was inspired to start rapping when I first heard the "Showbiz and Ag" "Goodfellas" album, my bredren came over from America and he had all these cd's and tapes, that was really when i knew what I wanted to be around.

Tell us about your latest release.
"Handle ya Buisiness" is the 21 track mix-tape showing people what I'm about really.
It's free to download online, presented by Tricksta and Uk Runnings to promote my
mix-tape 'Bootleg This' which is already manufactured and will be in stores very soon!!

What do you prefer; playing live, recording in the studio or battling?
Recording in the studio right now, but playing live is high up on the list, as long as the new material is ready to promote I'm good!

How would you describe your personality?

Sub-timed, nah jokes, driven, I guess I'm quite a fast moving person!

What do you enjoy doing the most?

Recording new music!

What’s your favourite clothing label?
Lrg or Famous Stars and Straps!

Do you ever buy clothes or music on-line?
Not really, but I seen a few things on sturban clothing still!

What is your favourite record shop and why?

These day's Juno's kinda good still for getting a wide range of music online but Scenario or Deal Real back then for what they were on!

With so many artists out there, what are you doing different to get heard?
Giving music away for free...lol...download the mixtape, interviews, sponsorships
whatever can get me out there right now!

Now is your chance to get something off ya chest! Anything getting you down or any opinions you need to voice?
Life's what you make it so don't sit around!


Okay, before you go please give us you’re My Space details.

Streetz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home