Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DINO WEST (NO LIMIT) from Los Angeles, USA.


When did you get into the whole rap thing?
I started rapping when I was like 15, but I didn't really get into it till I graduated high school about 2002 I am 21 now so this rap popped of for me fast. I ain't really look for a deal that long.

When did you hook up with Master P and sign to No Limit?
I hooked up with P like late 2004 early 05. I been with the Tank for over a year now.

You're on a sub-label I believe called No Limit West. Who else is on the label?
It's not necessarily another label. It’s still no limit its juss the artist that on the West Coast that rep the Tank just say No Limit West. But it's still No Limit/Gutter Music ENT... and the artist reppin the west is Cognito from the bay area and me and Ruga reppin Los Angeles.

Where are you based and what is the scene like there?
I'm from West Los Angeles. Nice area, comes with the good and the bad though. I moved a few months back out the hood; I'm a few dozen miles away now.

Have you any mixtapes out at the moment?
No current mixtapes. I been getting’ it together I'mma make sure I put out a fire mixtape, not no half heat.

What's Master P like to work with?
Master P is a genius, always great working with him, u can learn allot from being around dude... Best Hustler in the game hands down.

Who else is hot on the West Coast at the moment do you think?
Glasses Malone hot and errybody on westcoastreputables.com and fa sho my homie Ruga... he got serious album cuts.

Have you collaborated on anybodies else's releases?
Just P's and I been on a few mixtapes .

Anything you wanna add?
Appreciate the love shout out to Tricksta at Rago Magazine for holding me down in the UK and a big shout to shout out errybody reppin the Tank, my fans keep supporting me I'mma hold yall down and get at me 2007. Gutta Music Ent

Interview by Tricksta
dinowest.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home