Saturday, June 30, 2007

Korgee presents T.I - ‘Live From The Trap’


There’s not that many GOOD T.I mixtapes out there in the market-place but trust me US DJ Korgee has really delivered a CD that made me like T.I even more than I did! Twenty-one tracks deep it features some excellent unreleased tracks as well as three killer collaborations with Def Jam president Jay-Z! It features some serious disses to Ludacris, as well as some real nice freestyles too. ‘Problems’, ’Jackin For Beats’ and ‘I Refuse To Lose’ prove why he one of the most talked about Southern Rappers at the moment. Korgee has done a real good job here as he showcases Atlanta’s new boy in town. Make sure you peep for this if ya like ya music Southern fried!

Trap Music

Review by Tricksta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home