Sunday, September 28, 2008

sturban clothing Dubstep/Dub Podcast

A Little laid back bass mix from yours truly I had a few problems wit Audacity with this as once you get to about 50 mins it freezes up, anybody with any tips let me know. Anyway the mix turned out OK but there is a over use of drops at the start as for some reason Audacity seemed to un-mute all the muted layers



Deadbeat - Lost Luggage
Burial - Endorphin
Cotti - Hunting Season
King Tubby - Bag A Wire (Avatars of Dub remix)
Prince Far I - Every Time I Hear The Word
Cotti & Cluekid - Sensi Dub
Disrupt - Blast You To Bits
Fat Freddy's Drop - Vay's Crays (Blood and Fire vs Deep Sound remix)
Disrupt - Selassi I Continually
Leftfield - Release The Pressure
Jah Shaka - Ghetto
Bob Marlry & The Wailers - Keep on Moving Version
I Roy - War & Friction (Stereo MC's Remix)
Richie Spice - A Nuh Me Dat


SturbanClothing Podcasts

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home