Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Obama Podcast

Here's the final tracklisting Red was so inspired by the suggestions that he went away and finished the mix off including most of the tracks suggested including mine by ending with The Clash - I'm so bored of the USA because I'm sure like me many of you have heard enough abou this election by now I remember it starting back in Feb

Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner (Obama mix)
Sam Cooke - A Change is gonna Come
Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit
Steel Pulse - Ku Klux Klan
Sham 69 - If the Kids are United
LKJ - Making History
Tom Robinson - Glad to Be Gay (97)
Prince - Sign O The Times
Kode 9 and The Spaceape - Sine
Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Disposable Heroes of Hiphopracy - Television Dug of the Nation
Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head
Chumbawamba - Jacobs Ladder (Not in my name)
Neil Young - Let's Impeach the President
Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner a slight return
The Clash - I'm so bored of the USA

The Obama Mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home