Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reality Check

Been thinking about writing this post for a while and it’s been hard to bring myself to do this but here goes.

I don’t know about you but I like to live life to the full and whilst I need to think about the future and what it holds I don’t rob the present and try and fully enjoy the moment because no amount or worry will solve anything. So credit crunch, collapsing property markets and job insecurity that about covers the doom but not for some but not for Tracy here’s her story in brief.

Tracy is my wife’s cousin, she’s in her forties worked hard all her life, was married and had a beautiful daughter that she loved. About six months ago maybe a year Tracy and family went on holiday, they loved their holidays and this was 2 weeks in the USA. Two days in and her husband told her he couldn’t do this anymore and was leaving her on their return to the UK. On return to UK they split what seems like only weeks later Tracy was confirmed has having cancer and underwent test only to find out that it was terminal. Friday 13th February 2009 Tracy passed away.

The moral, is there one? Enjoy life to the MAX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home