Monday, April 07, 2008

A Common Question

Now lets put this to bed we must get this question asked everyday and there's only one answer.

QUESTION
The new Obey Anti-War t-shirt has already sold out of medium sizes, which is really upsetting seeing as how I have had my eye on it for my birthday. If there were any chance that this item may become available in my size (medium) I would appreciate it if someone dropped me a line at this e-mail address. This is probably the 5th time this has happened to me on this site and I'm hoping that sometime soon I will actually be able to wear this shirt.

THIS IS WHAT WE SAY ON SITE
99% of the time it is in stock, we cannot get any items, colours or sizes that are not displayed.

EXPLANATION
We order 6 months in advance yes 6 months it is now April and we have already ordered for winter 08. Some of what we order may never be made, some maybe be over sold so we dont actually get what we order but what we cannot do is get any item that we dont have have unless you can order it 6 months before it appears on sturban clothing site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home